– quick learner, self starter, curious, mechanically inclined, computer literate (PC and Mac familiarity)
– detailed oriented, organized
– relationship oriented service provider
– Physical requirements – able to lift 50lbs, able to bend, stoop, climb, and reach as necessary to perform installations.
– Valid Driver’s License
– Prior experience and/or knowledge of assistive technology a plus but not required
This position will start of as a contract position 20-40hrs/week. It is expected that that position will become full time W-2 employment within three months.
ImproveAbility is a full service assistive technology consulting and sales company. We put our client’s first and look for creative ways to make their lives better. We provide the full range of assistive technology, including home access, job site accommodation, computer access for physical and learning disabilities, mobile device access, communication devices, and much more. For more information on what we do – go to www.improveability.com
If you feel you would be a good fit for ImproveAbility, please email your resume and a cover letter stating why you are interested in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org