We currently have one job opening:
ImproveAbility, LLC currently has a job opening for an Office Manager/Bookkeeper. Are you an unusually organized person? Are you motivated by checking things off your to do list? Do you have a servant’s heart? Do you go above and beyond to complete tasks with excellence? If you answered yes to these questions, please read on.
- Full cycle accounts receivable and payable
- Process payroll
- Reconcile employee expense
- Reconcile sales taxes, credit card statements, and bank accounts
- Monitor all vendor/supplier accounts for necessary paperwork
- Assist owner in monthly reconciliation of all accounts
- Other duties as needed/assigned
- Proficiency with Quickbooks and Google Suite.
- Familiarity with ADP (payroll), Expensify (receipts), other common business management software.
- Strong organizational skills for own workspace and office as a whole
- Detail-oriented and ability to self-edit work for a high level of accuracy
- Professional communications with clients and suppliers regarding billing
- Ability to be friendly in person, on the phone, and in writing
- Strong work ethic, dependable, and able to self-manage responsibilities
- Experience dealing with government funding programs and insurance companies is a plus.
ImproveAbility, LLC is an assistive technology consulting company that provides equipment and services for individuals with disabilities. We work with a number of state and federal agencies as well as private and nonprofit organizations.
ImproveAbility is a family owned business that has a reputation for going the extra mile for our clients and referral sources. Over the last eight years we have grown from one to five employees, and ImproveAbility in a position to grow exponentially in the next couple years. We are looking for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced, but friendly atmosphere.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.